DISTRIBUTOR ONLINE EMPANELMENT
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR GETTING EMPANELLED WITH Trust MUTUAL FUND ?
- Any individual who has a valid ARN code (where ARN validity has not expired) issued by AMFI can get empanelled.
- I HAVE A VALID ARN, BUT NOT ABLE TO GET AN OTP ?
- You have to provide your PAN, Email id and mobile number as per the details provided to AMFI. The OTP will be triggered to the registered mobile number and email id, as available in AMFI database.
- MY EMAIL ID AND MOBILE NUMBER HAVE CHANGED. CAN I EMPANEL WITH NEW DETAILS?
- You will have to first update your new email id and mobile number with AMFI and upon receipt of confirmation on the update, use the same details for empanelling with Trust Mutual Fund.
- I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY OTP, ALTHOUGH ALL DETAILS ARE PROVIDED AS PER MY KYD AVAILABLE WITH AMFI?
- OTP is generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email id, as available in AMFI database. Request you to kindly re-verify the details with AMFI. If the details are the same, there could be a technical issue and you may attempt after some time
- I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY BEEN EMPANELLED, BUT NO EMAIL HAS BEEN RECIEVED?
- Request you to kindly check your spam folder. The email gets triggered immediately on the confirmation of your empanelment.
- IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION ON THE BROWSER TO BE USED FOR EMPANELMENT?
- The webpage is compatible across all the browsers. You can use any browser to access this page.
- IS THE EMPANELMENT MOBILE RESPONSIVE?
- Yes, you can access the empanelment process through any mobile device.
- IF YOU ARE FACING ANY GLITCH OR STUCK SOMEWHERE, WHERE TO CONTACT?
- You can send us the email with the screen shot at firstname.lastname@example.org or can call at our toll free number 1800 267 7878.